We are OPEN!
We are excited and ready to see you again now that St. George Wellness Centre is officially OPEN!
As the economy begins to re-open, non-essential health services have now been given the go-ahead by the Ministry of Health. All of our services are now OPEN! Appointment slots are still limited to allow for COVID-19 cleaning protocols and physical distancing to keep everyone safe. Please only visit the office if you have an appointment. Thank you!
All of us at St. George Wellness have been preparing for this day and are looking forward to caring for you in the safest way possible. This closure has allowed us to take a fresh look at our clinic and discover new ways to improve our environment and services to you.
Safety is our number one priority and we’re inspired to offer new measures to keep you safe as you and your family resume your health and wellness care with us.
Here is a list of changes we have made to ensure clinic safety:
Please review this list of symptoms and stay home if you are exhibiting signs of illness.
You will be screened via phone before your appointment, and also when you arrive.
• Do you have a fever?
• Do you have any new onset cough, shortness of breath or any difficulty breathing?
• Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
• Have you had any close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with someone who has?
• We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. You must have an appointment.
• Please schedule your appointments via phone (519-448-1313) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Staff and hours are kept to a minimum currently as required by the government to reduce the spread of COVID-19, so please be patient. Leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP.
• Please use tap on the pay machine as we are trying to limit the amount of surfaces touched. If this is not possible, make sure to sanitize your hands.
• Please avoid paying in cash if possible.
• Statements will be emailed to you to avoid touching paper
ONLINE REQUEST STATEMENTS:
• To make any requests for statements please email email@example.com
APPOINTMENT TIMES & OFFICE HOURS:
• Specific and limited appointment times and office hours have been set up to ensure physical distancing.
• Out of respect for others and our physical distancing scheduling procedures, we are asking that you be on time for your appointment.
• If you are early we ask you to wait in your car until your appointment time.
• If you are more than 5 minutes late, we ask that you call us before coming in so we can tell you whether we can still see you or whether we will have to reschedule your appointment.
• The treatment rooms and reception area have been redesigned to accommodate this measure. We appreciate your patience in helping us all maintain these new required standards.
• Seating in the waiting room is limited to spread out the number of patients allowed at one time. (note: most of the chairs have been turned backwards)
• Please follow the arrows on the floor for direction of traffic which is ONE-WAY only.
• Please stand on one of the arrows if you are waiting to pay. They are 6ft apart.
• We also ask that only people who have appointments scheduled or essential care-givers come into our office.
• For the elderly or immunocompromised patients we are also offering special times to be in the office without any other patients. To request one of these times please call the office at 519-448-1313.
• We request that upon entering and exiting the clinic to please use the hand sanitizer available.
• Please bring your own pen for completing any paperwork.
• Please bring as little as possible into the clinic to avoid contact surfaces.
• In the treatment rooms, we have implemented additional hygiene measures between each and every patient including sanitizing or washing hands, cleaning of tables and sanitized placement of new face paper, etc.
• All magazines, toys and books have been removed to reduce contact surfaces. You may not use the water machine at this time.
• Please avoid using the washroom at the clinic except for emergencies, and notify your practitioner if you have used it so we can wipe it down.
• All commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized frequently including door handles, waiting room chairs, and the front desk.
• Virtual chiropractic consultations are also available for those patients who would prefer to receive consultations at a distance or have any questions.
• For any questions please feel free to email or call, and we would be happy to assist you. We are here to help you and provide the best service and care possible. We are very excited to see you again!
Thank you for entrusting us with your care,
Dr. Shauna Sommer, D.C. and the St. George Wellness Team