We are OPEN!
All of our services are open. Some of our services are also available virtually. Please inquire if you prefer a virtual appointment.
Extra measures continue to be in place to ensure the safety of both our staff and our patients. *Please wait in your car until the exact time of your appointment and wear a mask into the building and for the duration of your visit.
Your St. George Wellness Team
Please review this list of symptoms and stay home if you are exhibiting signs of illness.
You will be screened when you arrive.
• Do you have a fever?
• Do you have any new onset cough, shortness of breath or any difficulty breathing?
• Have you travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
• Have you had any close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness?
• Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with someone who has?
• We are unable to accept walk-ins at this time. You must have an appointment.
• Please schedule your appointments via phone (519-448-1313) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Leave us a message and we will get back to you ASAP.
• Please use tap on the pay machine as we are trying to limit the amount of surfaces touched. If this is not possible, make sure to sanitize your hands.
• Please avoid paying in cash if possible.
• Statements will be emailed to you to avoid touching paper
ONLINE REQUEST STATEMENTS:
• To make any requests for statements please email email@example.com
APPOINTMENT TIMES & OFFICE HOURS:
• Specific appointment times have been set up to ensure physical distancing.
• Out of respect for others and our physical distancing scheduling procedures, we are asking that you be on time for your appointment.
• If you are early we ask you to wait in your car until your appointment time.
• If you are more than 5 minutes late, we ask that you call us before coming in so we can tell you whether we can still see you or whether we will have to reschedule your appointment.
• The treatment rooms and reception area have been redesigned to accommodate this measure. We appreciate your patience in helping us all maintain these new required standards.
• Seating in the waiting room is limited to spread out the number of patients allowed at one time. (note: most of the chairs have been turned backwards)
• Please follow the arrows on the floor for direction of traffic which is ONE-WAY only.
• Please stand on one of the arrows if you are waiting to pay. They are 6ft apart.
• We also ask that only people who have appointments scheduled or essential care-givers come into our office.
• For the elderly or immunocompromised patients we are also offering special times to be in the office without any other patients. To request one of these times please call the office at 519-448-1313.
• We request that upon entering and exiting the clinic to please use the hand sanitizer available.
• Please bring your own pen for completing any paperwork.
• Please bring as little as possible into the clinic to avoid contact surfaces.
• In the treatment rooms, we have implemented additional hygiene measures between each and every patient including sanitizing or washing hands, cleaning of tables and sanitized placement of new face paper, etc.
• All magazines, toys and books have been removed to reduce contact surfaces. You may not use the water machine at this time.
• Please avoid using the washroom at the clinic except for emergencies, and notify your practitioner if you have used it so we can wipe it down.
• All commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized frequently including door handles, waiting room chairs, and the front desk.
• Virtual chiropractic consultations are also available for those patients who would prefer to receive consultations at a distance or have any questions.
• For any questions please feel free to email or call, and we would be happy to assist you. We are here to help you and provide the best service and care possible. We are very excited to see you again!
Thank you for entrusting us with your care,
Dr. Shauna Sommer, D.C. and the St. George Wellness Team